Life Enrichment, Recreation, & Therapeutic Activities
Enjoyable social and therapeutic activities that challenge each participant in a variety of ways to promote socialization, cognitive stimulation, and independence, and encourage new friendships.
Is the social club right for you and your loved one?
- Are you concerned about your loved one’s safety?
- Are you worried that they may be isolated or need social interaction?
- Are you a caregiver and need a break?
- Monday–Friday 9:00am–3:00pm
- Two-, three-, or five-day options
- Fun and engaging activities
- Social and emotional support
- A nutritious and heart-healthy breakfast and lunch dining experience
- Safe and secure environment for your loved one
- Partnership with transportation services
- Be able to participate in activities
- Be able to administer own medication and personal care
- Function in an ambulatory setting
Social & Emotional Support
Many difficult emotions and family dynamics are involved when exploring short and long-term care options for an older loved one with special needs. We are specially trained to provide the necessary guidance and support to help meet the individual needs of seniors and their caregivers.
The Dining Experience
The Social Adult Day program provides participants with a well-balanced & heart healthy breakfast, lunch, and snack daily. Menus are designed by our Executive Chef with registered dietitian input and are prepared fresh daily on site.