Nutritious eating and enjoyable dining are a key component of healthy aging. Heritage at Framingham focuses on meeting the individual preferences of our residents, while presenting nutritious meals in a welcoming, social atmosphere.
Our residents enjoy varied cuisine and locally sourced food, which is freshly prepared daily. Our menus are supervised by professional dietitians. Table service dining encourages and nurtures friendships and relationships between residents and staff.
Our menu selections vary, and there is often an opportunity to cater to the residents’ individual meal preferences. At Heritage at Framingham, we offer:
- Low-calorie, reduced-fat, high-fiber and low-sodium choices
- Locally sourced produce at the peak of freshness and prepared by our expert staff
- An outstanding variety of classic favorites, regional preparations, resident-suggested selections and cooking styles from around the world
- Adherence to individual residents’ specific, doctor-prescribed dietary plans
- Accommodation of residents’ religious requirements or cultural preferences
- Seasonal and specialty meals – Gala holiday events
- Food and menu changes based on feedback from our residents
- Daily snacks, private dining with family and friends and catering options
Our professional wait staff takes the time to discuss ingredients and carefully records each resident’s individual preferences.
Dietary or allergic constraints, ranging from low-sodium diets to dessert offerings for diabetics are monitored and accommodated by our expert chef and kitchen staff.
Nutritious menu options are part of healthy aging and enjoyable mealtimes are a priority at Heritage at Framingham.