Few challenges are more daunting to today’s families than the care of an aged relative with Alzheimer’s Disease or related dementias. Heritage at Framingham offers respite and reassurance to these families through a compassionate, comprehensive and caring community.
The staff of Heritage at Framingham are specifically trained in the latest behavioral, psychological and pharmacological treatments for the care of persons with Alzheimer’s Disease.
The Homestead community within Heritage at Framingham offers a secure environment where persons with dementia can receive the care and support they need and deserve.
Dignity, compassion and respect are at the core of all that we do in the Homestead community, whether a brief period of respite care services, or long-term residency.
Homestead offers a caring environment for seniors with memory impairment. The program provides structure and support to enhance individual strengths and cognitive abilities. In the all-inclusive apartment, rental residents enjoy a cozy, home-like setting designed to aid navigation.
The following services are included in the monthly rental fee:
- Choice of studio, suite or shared apartments nestled in four neighborhoods
- Utilities included: heat, air-conditioning and electricity
- Three nutritious meals served daily in each of the neighborhood dining areas
- Housekeeping and linens laundered weekly
- Up to two hours of daily assistance (supervised by nurses on-site seven days a week), which may include medication reminders, assistance with showering, grooming, dressing, escorts and bed making
- Routinely-scheduled safety checks conducted around the clock
- 24-hour staffing by specially-trained employees experienced in helping patients with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory-related disorders
- Unparalleled activity programming offered from morning to bedtime. Activity staffing level is an industry high
- Dedicated Memory Care Program Director with extensive experience in dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Monthly Family Support Group, as well as on-going individual support offered
- Over an acre of secure outdoor space, including a beautifully landscaped patio
- Wellness services, including Blood Pressure/Weight Clinic and a wide variety of exercise classes
- Transportation and supervision to restaurants and community events
- Individualized plan of care devised with family involvement
- A state-of-the-art, 200+ seat community room for large events
- Comfortable, home-like common areas for family and friends to share
- A short-term trial/respite can also be arranged
Additional services offered on-site include:
- Visiting hair stylist, manicurist, dry cleaning service and pharmacy delivery
- Visiting medical professionals, including Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Dentists, Podiatrists, Psychiatrists, and Occupational/Physical Therapists
Memory Care Homestead Overview
Take a look at all we have to offer.
Social engagement, intellectual stimulation, humor and entertainment
We have the staff to meet every need.
Individualized dietary plans for each resident by nutrition professionals
Find the plan that works for you or your loved one’s unique situation.