Few challenges are more daunting for today’s families than the care of an aging relative in need of memory care. At Heritage at Framingham, we aim to provide reassurance to these families through comprehensive services and a caring community for the MetroWest area.
Our Highly Trained Staff
Our staff is specifically trained in the latest behavioral, psychological, and pharmacological treatments for seniors with memory impairments, including Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. We offer a secure environment where residents can receive the care and support they need and deserve. Whether a resident is in need of short-term care services or long-term residency, we aim to uphold our core care values of dignity, compassion, and respect. The program provides structure and support to enhance individual strengths and cognitive abilities. In our all-inclusive apartments, rental residents enjoy a cozy, home-like setting designed to aid navigation.
Memory Care Services
Our memory care program provides dozens of services and amenities that help to ensure the overall well-being of our residents. The following services are included in the monthly rental fee:
- Choice of studio, suite, or shared apartments nestled in four neighborhoods
- Utilities such as heat, air-conditioning, and electricity are included
- Three nutritious meals served daily in each of the neighborhood dining areas
- Housekeeping and linens laundered weekly
- Up to two hours of daily assistance, supervised by nurses on-site seven days a week, which may include medication reminders, assistance with showering, grooming, dressing, escorts, and bed making
- Routinely-scheduled safety checks conducted around-the-clock
- 24-hour staffing by specially-trained employees experienced in helping residents with a variety of memory-related disorders
- Unparalleled activity programming offered from morning to bedtime
- Dedicated memory care program director with extensive experience in dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Monthly family support group, as well as on-going individual support offered
- Over an acre of secure outdoor space, including a beautifully landscaped patio
- Wellness services, including blood pressure, weight clinics, and a wide variety of exercise classes
- Transportation and supervision to restaurants and community events
- Individualized plan of care devised with family involvement
- A state-of-the-art, 200+ seat community room for large events
- Comfortable, home-like common areas for family and friends to share
- A short-term trial/respite can also be arranged
Additional services offered on-site include the following:
- Visiting hair stylist, manicurist, dry cleaning service and pharmacy delivery
- Visiting medical professionals, including physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, dentists, podiatrists, psychiatrists, as well as occupational and physical therapists
Give us a call today at 508-788-6050 for more information about our memory care program and to schedule a tour of our facilities.
Memory Care Homestead Overview
Take a look at all we have to offer.
Social engagement, intellectual stimulation, humor and entertainment
We have the staff to meet every need.
Individualized dietary plans for each resident by nutrition professionals
Find the plan that works for you or your loved one’s unique situation.