You’d be surprised at how affordable senior living can be, especially when you compare it to the day-to-day costs of maintaining a home (to compare assisted living costs to living at home, click here: Let’s Compare). Most people find that when comparing their household expenses to senior living costs the difference can be very small.
We know how important trust is in making this decision, and want to start establishing that from the very beginning. When you consider all of your options, and know that many other providers have a lower starting rate and then add many additional costs for things like assistance, medication management, etc. Heritage Assisted Living does not do that. Our rates are all-inclusive with no hidden fees.
Heritage is structured as a rental model with no “buy-in” fees. Our all-inclusive monthly pricing covers everything from personal care, all meals, housekeeping, utilities, programming and more.
We accept Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits and many Long-Term Care Insurance Policies.
To learn more about Heritage Assisted Living Costs please contact our Marketing Department at 508-665-5370.
- Utilities included: heat, air-conditioning and electricity
- Cable, phone, Wi-Fi
- Three nutritious meals a day in our dining room
- Weekly apartment cleaning and linen laundering
- A rich and unrivaled offering of activities and entertainment
- Daily exercise programs
- Wellness services including blood pressure and weight clinic through Excella Homecare (an Encompass Company)
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Transportation to shopping and community events
- Escorts to meals and activities
- Lifeline emergency response system
- 24-hour awake staffing