At Heritage at Framingham, we have created an environment and array of services to meet the unique needs of our residents as they age, carefully taking into consideration that each resident has distinct tastes, preferences and capabilities.
- Three nutritious, professionally prepared and beautifully presented meals are available each day in our bright dining room, complete with linens and china
- Prescriptions, medications and supplements, as prescribed and approved by the residents’ healthcare practitioners, are carefully supervised by the staff
- Housekeeping and weekly linen service helps assure that residents’ apartments are clean and comfortable.
- Transportation services are available both on an individual basis and for planned group outings to area attractions for shopping, cultural and sporting events
- Residents have access to the Lifeline® personal emergency response system, allowing them to summon help quickly at any time of the day or night
Most importantly, senior living residents at Heritage at Framingham benefit from the regular interactions with, and observations by, our experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate staff.