Life Enrichment, Recreation, & Therapeutic Activities
Enjoyable social and therapeutic activities that challenge each participant in a variety of ways to promote socialization, cognitive stimulation, and independence, and encourage new friendships.
Is the social club right for you and your loved one?
- Are you concerned about your loved one’s safety?
- Are you worried that they may be isolated or need social interaction?
- Are you a caregiver and need a break?
- Monday–Friday 9:00am–3:00pm
- Two-, three-, or five-day options
- Fun and engaging activities
- Social and emotional support
- A nutritious and heart-healthy breakfast and lunch dining experience
- Safe and secure environment for your loved one
- Partnership with transportation services
- Be able to follow instructions and direction
- Be able to participate in activities
- Be able to administer own medication and personal care